To provide hassle free and convenient banking services to customer by leveraging technology, Bank has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to: 9986454440
The call made to the above number will automatically disconnect after first ring. Customer will then receive an SMS giving the last four digit of account and current balance of accounts.
Main features of this facility are as under
- This facility is free of cost.
- This facility is available 24 X 7.
- Balance of accounts will be based on linked account same CUST ID for Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
Requirement to avail this facility
- Customer’s mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Account under SB, CA, OD, CC Scheme will be eligible for this facility.
- Customers are required to give miss call from his/her registered mobile number to the above number
- This service is available only for resident accounts i.e. accounts with domestic mobile number only. In other words, customer with overseas country code /mobile number will not be sent any SMS.
In case of loss/ theft/ surrender/ change of mobile number, immediately contact base branch for deletion/change of mobile number. If you have not registered your mobile number in your accounts, please contact your base branch for registration to avail this facility.