A Unified Payments Interface (UPI) lets you transfer funds from bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like account number, IFSC, Mobile Number, MMID etc. Send or Collect money using a Virtual Payment Address.
- Immediate money transfer through mobile device round the clock 24*7 and 365 days.
- Single Click 2 Factor Authentication – Aligned with the Regulatory guidelines, yet provides for a very strong feature of seamless single click payment.
- Virtual address of the customer for Pull & Push provides for incremental security with the customer not required to enter the details such as Card no, Account number; IFSC etc.
- QR Code
- Best answer to Cash on Delivery hassle, running to an ATM or rendering exact amount.
- Merchant Payment with Single Application or In-App Payments.
- Utility Bill Payments, Over the Counter Payments, QR Code (Scan and Pay) based payments.
- Donations, Collections, Disbursements Scalable.