Features & Benefits
- SMS alert will help the customer to have better control on his balance in the account.
- Helps him to know whether any transaction happened in his account without his knowledge.
- SMS alert is useful to prevent the fraud and to take corrective steps in case the transaction is not a genuine one.
- Customer who do not want the alerts may discontinue the services by contacting base branch.
- In case of change of Mobile Number customer to inform the base Branch to make changes accordingly in the system.
- General reasons for non-delivery of the SMS may be Hand set problem, roaming not allowed, Mobile out of coverage areas, Mobile network related problems, Service vendor issue.
- Alerts are available for
|Cash (Credit/Debit) Transactions|
|NEFT/RTGS (Credit/Debit) Transactions|
|ATM (Credit/Debit) Transactions|
|IMPS (Credit/Debit) Transactions|
|POS Debit Transactions|
|UPI (Credit/Debit) Transaction|
|M-Connect (Credit/Debit) Transactions|
|AEPS Transfer (Credit/Debit)|
|AEPS Cash Withdrawal|
|E-BANK - Cheque Stop|
|E-BANK - Locker Operation|
|Clearing (Inward ,Outward and Return)|
|Transfer Transactions (Credit/Debit)|
|KCC Renewal Due|
|Mobile Number Change Intimation|